Monday, February 5, 2007

Lactalicious

I feel it’s my civil duty to speak out against these people who think breast feeding in public is inappropriate. Like most things, there are probably a few places where such activity should be given consideration, like a fine dining restaurant, a job interview, or your high school prom for instance. But otherwise, I think people should stop trippin’ about the boobies. By no means am I a Lactivist (that's what they call themselves I swear,) but let’s be frank here, if we’re going to allow advertisements of practically naked women every where and entertainers to excessively grab their genitals, then I think that we can allow a minimally exposed mammary for the sake of feeding a baby from time to time. Besides, I’m all for quieting a crying baby.

People are so frivolous to concern themselves with such nonsense. I would much rather outlaw hairy ass dudes wearing wife beaters or big girls wearing booty shorts than breastfeeding. Where is the adamant outcry against these people? Give me a freakn’ break already. Look, if you deem it absolutely necessary to feed your baby while I’m eating my steak, by all means get up and go somewhere a little more discreet. I have no problem. To everybody else, if you happen to see a woman breastfeeding, for the love of Buddha, leave her the hell alone and don’t act like you’ve never seen a f**king breast before. Geesus!

2 comments:

La Cubana Gringa said...

I'm far from a lactivist as well, but HAIL TO THE MAMMARIES!! And to all those against breast feeding in public, don't be surprised to find yourself on the receiving end of a squirt or two.

Love your defense of the boobies, Mr. Poopie. [Said while squeezing your cheek:] You make me soooo proud!

Mr. Poopie said...

Verily, an interesting position I find myself in, defending the boobies. (since I'm a connoisseur of the derriere and all.) Free them I say. To boobie freedom indeed.