Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Sound of Music

Last night I met up with some friends at a local bar that was having karaoke night. No, I did not go there to sing, but I did go because the entertainment was free and one of the bartenders is also a client of mine. So, I get a few drinks here and there for free. I’m sure that violates some sort of secret ethical massage code, but judging by some of the singing that went on in that place, my transgressions were minuscule in comparison.
Apparently, alcohol makes people think they are Whitney Houston, or that they've met you before. (I spent a good 40 minutes of my night trying to convince this chick from El Salvador, that she didn't know me.)

The highlight of the evening (besides when this one guy who looked like Jesus sang "Pour some sugar on me") was when some skinny kid stepped on stage, acting goofy and sang, “Suck on my chocolate salty balls”. I literally laughed my ass off. He gyrated, danced, and even did quite a bit of testicular manipulation while on stage. It was very unexpected and to be completely honest, it made the time I spent in that shit hole collecting cancerous tar on my lungs actually worth while.
I knew right then, that not only was this to be my new theme song, but I might even be stepping on stage myself sometime soon.

I mean……


that kid obviously needs a partner.

5 comments:

la cubana gringa said...

So wait. Who's going to be sucking on who's chocolate salty balls? You or him?

Mr. Poopie said...

Touche' punk ass.

(aren't you takin' the whole booty thing a little too serious?)

la cubana gringa said...

Ummm...dude. It was a joke.

(Which means you are taking it to serious!)

But still, I advise you & your potential singing partner to keep your chocolate salty balls to yourselves. Ball sucking is an enormous threat to public health.

;)

Special K said...

That was my song for my community college talent show. i am now one of those poeple who documents thoughts online. droppingblogs.blogspot.com

Mr. Poopie said...

Cubana - I hate to disappoint you, but I've decided not to join the band. Although I'm a good dancer, I'm also a horrible singer. Besides, I'm sure you've done enough ball sucking for the both of us . . . Uh, I mean, I'm all for public health.

Special K - thanks for the visit. Hope your seatbelts on.