Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Chocolat

Now that October is coming to an end, the world's efforts on eradicating breast cancer will lose steam, and all the chatter about boobies will eventually turn to soft, inaudible whispers. Women's breasts will again be a thing of the past. Your very own breasts could become mere relics to which no one will gander, ornaments devoid of purpose. Once powerfully mesmerizing cleavage to become nothing more than a mere cleft, an anatomical junction of flesh. A seam.

In these times of uncertainty and economic despair, we cannot allow boobies to become faint memories. Exotic Dancers, school teachers, and stay at home moms will all feel the affects of a world where the magic and wonder of boobies becomes folklore. We must not let this travesty occur. We must fight! We must, we must, we must eat cookies! That's right, and eat them I will. Many of you know that the only thing in the universe that rivals my undying love for breasts saving breasts, is chocolate. So, I'm sure you can imagine my surprise when I discovered today that Pepperidge Farm has joined the cause to find a cure! Apparently, their founder's life was touched by breast cancer and it is in her honor that they have forged a partnership with Susan G. Komen for the cure. How elated I was to see one of my favorite cookies beautifully adorned by pink packaging. How could this have gone unnoticed for so long? Why didn't anybody tell me? All the participating cookies are being sold at Target and Wal-mart. So, what are you waiting for? Go forth and . . . . . . . eat cookies!

8 comments:

B.E. Earl said...

Anything for a good cause. :)

Mr. Poopie said...

earl - eat em up buddy

Mr. Poopie said...

The cookies, I meant the cookies.

Cheasty said...

ooh, send me some in Nica!

Prunella Jones said...

Heck yes! Boobies for the win!

Krissyface said...

This is inspiring me to go home and bake breast-shaped cookies.

Mr. Poopie said...

cheasty - mandame la direccion nena

pru - How could you possibly lose?

krissy - Or pour tasty, hot, melted, silky milk chocolate all over your own mounds. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . of ice cream.

Blogger said...

I've just downloaded iStripper, so I can have the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.