Friday, May 7, 2010

Poltergeist

Psssssssssssssst! Hey. You there, yeah you.....I'm baaa-aaack!

Brown's back in the game with an all new look, but that same ol' swagger. Going to continue with some original themes such as book and movie reviews, but also adding a product review segment. That's an open invitation to all you inventors, artists, enthusiasts, business owners, and mavens. If you've made something, found something, or love something you want me to watch, read, checkout, listen to, or use, let me know and I'll gladly make you famous put it under the scope.

Many changes in Brown's life, so in order to reflect that higher level of consciousness, the blog needs to evolve. We're toning down the language a bit (shit I know) and adding a lot more pictures, (for those of you who like visuals) but not to worry....I shant be losing my sarcastic and comedic tone. After all, you can only be yourself. Enjoy my poppets, and as always, I look forward to your comments. Muahahahahahaah....

1 comment:

Fleas said...

It's about time!